Join us at Full Circle Yoga Center, Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. Saturday, October 8th at 6:30PM for a 2-hour Shamanic SOMA Breath™ Breathwork Ceremony and Gong Sound Bath Meditation. Register online and save $50 pesos!
Breathwork is a safe and healthy way to release trapped emotions, patterns and impressions that do not serve you and transform sexual energy into spiritual energy to allow healing and awakening.
Your body will be flooded with vital energy during this deep breathing practice. It can result in releases of pain, shame, guilt, and numbness, as well as ecstatic feelings of laughter, pleasure and joy.
You could feel unchained, orgasmic, or something in between or beyond. Everything is welcome. We provide safe spaces for expansion and communion with the divine, going on an inner journey.
Benefits of Breathwork Ceremony and Gong Sound Bath Meditation?
- boosting your immune system,
- improving concentration,
- improving your mental well-being,
- increasing willpower,
- increasing your energy,
- managing some fibromyalgia symptoms,
- relieving some symptoms of depression,
- relieving stress,
- improving sleep,
- And so much more!
About Your Facilitators, Jason Samadhi & Leilani
Jason Samadhi currently reside in Puerto Vallarta, México. While living in México, I have experienced several ancestral medicines. Finally, I realized that the breath brought me to the most potent medicine always available within. Feeling called to share this treasure with the world, I became a certified SOMA Breath® breathwork instructor.
Samadhi Breath combines ancient breathing techniques and modern science to help you increase your energy, achieve peek performance, and unlock your full potential through guided breathwork meditation and spiritual development.
Leilani is a yoga instructor, sound healer, and a founder of Full Circle Yoga Center in Puerto Vallarta.
DISCLAIMER: Breathwork is NOT advised if you have a known health contradictions such as cardiac arrhythmia (including very slow heart rate), a history of heart block, or are taking certain antipsychotic medications. Review and acknowledge the Breathwork Liability Waiver BEFORE registering for a class.
Frequently Asked Questions
What do I need to do to prepare for the Breathwork Ceremony?
- 16 years of age and up. You must be at least 16 years of age to take part in breathwork meditation sessions with Jason Samadhi (both online or in-person).
- Wear comfortable clothes. Yoga style clothing is perfect.
- Don’t eat 2 hours before. All breathwork techniques should be done on an empty stomach, either in the morning before breakfast after rehydrating with water, or at least 2 hours after eating a full meal.
- Get comfortable. Begin the session by making sure you’re comfortable, in a quiet place where you will not be disturbed.
- Wear headphones. If you have headphones to use during an online session, you’ll have a better experience hearing the music and my voice.
- Intermittent hypoxic training (ITC)? Please be advised, there are some cases where holding the breath or even breathwork as a whole is not advised. Breathwork and Intermittent Hypoxic Training (IHT) is contraindicated.
- Acknowledge the liability waiver. Before scheduling a healing session, you’ll be asked to confirm you acknowledge the breathwork liability waiver.
What can I expect during the Breathwork Ceremony?
- Begin with an intention. Every session begins with you setting an intention. This intention can be for whatever you’d like, this is your journey!
- Step-by-step guidance. At the beginning of each breathwork session, I’ll guide you through the rhythmic breathing breath retention techniques.
- Stimulate self-healing. Improve brain function, giving yourself more clarity and focus. Cleanse and purify the bloodstream and lymphatic system.
- Hack your system. Hack your autonomic nervous system to manage stress and anxiety.
- Multi-sensory experience. Each breathwork session is a multi-sensory meditation experience using pranayama rhythmic breathing and heart-coherence.
- Clear away negativity. Clear away any limiting negative imprints and traumas from early life. And, imprint more empowering beliefs and habits to manifest what you want in your life.
- Raise your vibration. Increased level of vibrational energy strengthening your immune system and connection to your inner self and reach elevated states of consciousness.
What are some of the health benefit of the Breathwork Ceremony?
- Your Breath—Where Science Meets Ancient Wisdom Tradition. Use pranayama rhythmic breathing and kumbhaka breath retentions to increase your energy and help you focus on the good feelings necessary to manifest your intention positively.
- Increase Energy, Health, and Well-Being. Pranayama rhythmic breathing and kumbhaka breath retentions awaken dormant parts of the brain. As well, deep breathing calms your nervous system, increases cognitive function, and raising your energetic vibration.
- Intermittent Hypoxic Training (IHT). Intermittent Hypoxic Training (IHT) is a medically approved therapy with instantaneous health benefits. The latest research shows that intermittent hypoxic training during breathwork, where you create brief periods of low oxygen levels, produces almost instantaneous results. You are stimulating stem cells, triggering them to move around the body to places where they can heal and regenerate healthy cells in your body.
- Create Heart-Mind Coherence. Slowing down your breath and focusing on a consistent rhythmic breathing, you create more coherence between your heart and mind. By creating heart-mind coherence, you can feel more confident, focused, positive, and motivated.
- Supercharge Your Creative Life Force. Rooted in your sacral chakra, your creative life force energy is the physiological source of your creative power. Through consistent breathwork practice, when you connect this energy to your heart center, you can supercharge your creative energy.
- You are Your Own Medicine. Unleash your peak performance by leveraging the most accessible holistic health tool on the planet to create a life you love—your breath.