Hi, I am Jason Samadhi & Welcome to Samadhi Breath!
Become Healthier, Happier & More Inspired
- Access and heal suppressed feelings, resentments and traumas.
- Free yourself, taking control of your mental and emotional health.
- Achieve profound states of self-awareness.
- Attain consistent states of calm and focus.
- Decrease your heart rate and blood pressure.
- Activate your parasympathetic nervous system, giving you a calm feeling.
- Relax neck and chest muscles through deeper diaphragmatic breathing.
- Increase oxygen levels to cells and organs.
- Transcend your body and mind.
- Establish a connection with your inner spirit.
- Let go of your ego mind and establish a connection with the universe.
- Achieve spiritual awakenings or attunements for higher states of consciousness and bliss.
Transformational Healing—Mind, Body and Soul
Meet the Founder of Samadhi Breath
Hi! I Am Jason Samadhi and this is my story…
The Journey to Samadhi Breath
As I learned from mother Ayuahsca, my role is to simply shine my light, guiding you on your healing journey. “Be the light, the lights inside of you. Hold the light, that’s all you gotta do.”
Certified SOMA Breath® instructor transforming lives via the power of breath.
Samadhi Breath combines ancient breathing techniques and modern science to help you increase your energy, achieve peek performance, and unlock your full potential through guided breathwork meditation and spiritual development.
I currently reside in Puerto Vallarta. While living in Mexico, I have experienced several ancestral medicines. Finally, I realized that the breath brought me to the most potent medicine always available within. Feeling called to share this treasure with the world, I became a certified SOMA Breath® breathwork instructor.
Unleash peak performance and increase your energy in minutes leveraging the most accessible holistic health tool on the planet—your breath.
Who is Jason Samadhi?
A little more about me...
- I share from my experience and healing journey as a gay expat living in México.
- I enjoy mindful travel with golden retirever, Mila.
- I love immersing myself in the local culture and the language of a place.
- While not 100% fluent, I do speak Spanish. “Poco a poco. Día a día.”
- Finally, I like to call myself “Gringo Loco” because I am of two worlds. I am a guest in my country of residency. And, it’s a humbly reminded of my country of origin.