Experience a 7-Week Intensive Breathwork Journey
The Samadhi Breath 7-Week Intensive Breathwork Journey is a personalized, one-on-one experience custom-tailored to your unique needs and goals.
This seven-week journey combining breathwork, spiritual life coaching, and seven-chakra activation healing to help you rewire your brain to cultivate and integrate deep, meaningful, and conscious breathing into your daily life.
The benefits include rewiring the synapses in your brain toward new and healthier habits and routines for profound healing, lasting change, and direct you on a path of lifetime happiness.
What You Can Expect During the 7-Week Intensive Breathwork Journey:
- We’ll start with a one-hour intake discovery call. During the call, we’ll explore your goals, struggles, or pain points, and create an intention for our seven-week journey together.
- Once the intake call is complete, I’ll create a custom seven-week course curriculum for your seven-week journey, tailored to your unique goals and intention.
- At the end of the seven weeks, you’ll schedule a final “next steps” closing call where you’ll share your experience, and we’ll discuss next-steps on your healing journey to help you integrate the experience.
- During our journey together, you’ll learn ancient breathing techniques combined modern science and seven chakra activation for profound healing—mind, body & soul. Available online via Zoom or in-person (Puerto Vallarta, Mexico).
Activate seven chakra healing using your most abundant medicine—your breath.
You are a divine being having a human experience—the universe in ecstatic motion. Using the power of your breath, you’ll activate your seven chakras and creative life force for peak performance to unlock full potential in every area of your life.
Actionable accountability for lasting change.
Breathwork isn’t just woohoo spiritual stuff. Scientific research has shown that it can help you heal—physically, emotionally, and spiritually. Breathwork is for everyone. If you have a specific goal you are trying to achieve, like reduced stress, increased energy, better focus, a breathwork can help:
- Activates the Vagus Nerve
- Establishes Heart-Mind Coherence
- Trigger Stem Cell Healing
Additional Health Benefits:
- Breathing problems such as asthma
- Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea
- Anxiety, stress, or depression
- Grief, anger, or resentment
- Loss of direction, purpose, or intention
- Inspiration, motivation, or creativity
- Or, create an experience of inner bliss
Mindful Goal Setting
An honest and objective, heart-centered approach, process-oriented program to help you attain your goals while maintaining present living, mindfulness and celebrating your joy.
You’ll never improve if you’re constantly told that you’re already perfect—we all have room to grow, learn, and evolve.
Goals are a key part of the structure of my coaching services. When you hire a spiritual life coach, you’re getting someone to sit in your corner and support you on your journey, one step at a time.
If there’s anything all of my spiritual life coaching clients take away from our time together, it’s a new appreciation for the little joys of life. Each victory is celebrated, whether it’s big or small.
In addition to breathwork and seven chakra activation, the Samadhi Breath 7-Week Breathwork Journey integrates goal setting and accountability to help you create sustainable change in your life.
During the session, you’ll be expected to hold yourself accountable:
- How will you hold yourself responsible for the goal(s) you set today?
- How can I partner with you to enhance your accountability?
- You may be asked to come up with an actionable plan for ongoing coaching.
- Recording in Progress: To help you stay accountable to yourself, I will record your coaching session and save it for you to reference and review at any time.***
About Your Facilitator, Jason Samadhi
Jason Samadhi currently reside in Puerto Vallarta, México. While living in México, I have experienced several ancestral medicines. Finally, I realized that the breath brought me to the most potent medicine always available within. Feeling called to share this treasure with the world, I became a certified SOMA Breath® breathwork instructor.
Samadhi Breath combines ancient breathing techniques and modern science to help you increase your energy, achieve peek performance, and unlock your full potential through guided breathwork meditation and spiritual development.
If you have any questions about the Samadhi Breath 7-Week Intensive Breathwork Journey before you purchase, do not hesitate to contact me.
DISCLAIMER: Breathwork is NOT advised if you have a known health contradictions such as cardiac arrhythmia (including very slow heart rate), a history of heart block, or are taking certain antipsychotic medications. Review and acknowledge the Breathwork Liability Waiver BEFORE registering for a class.
** Secure Cloud Upload: Your documented coaching session will be securely uploaded to Google Drive or iCloud for you to access for your future reference.
Frequently Asked Questions
What do I need to do to prepare for the 7-Week Breathwork Journey?
- 16 years of age and up. You must be at least 16 years of age to take part in breathwork meditation sessions with Jason Samadhi (both online or in-person).
- Wear comfortable clothes. Yoga style clothing is perfect.
- Don’t eat 2 hours before. All breathwork techniques should be done on an empty stomach, either in the morning before breakfast after rehydrating with water, or at least 2 hours after eating a full meal.
- Get comfortable. Begin the session by making sure you’re comfortable, in a quiet place where you will not be disturbed.
- Wear headphones. If you have headphones to use during an online session, you’ll have a better experience hearing the music and my voice.
- Intermittent hypoxic training (ITC)? Please be advised, there are some cases where holding the breath or even breathwork as a whole is not advised. Breathwork and Intermittent Hypoxic Training (IHT) is contraindicated.
- Acknowledge the liability waiver. Before scheduling a healing session, you’ll be asked to confirm you acknowledge the breathwork liability waiver.
What can I expect during the 7-Week Breathwork Journey?
Once your payment is received, you’ll be redirected to Calendly to schedule a one-hour intake call via Zoom. During the call, we’ll discuss your goals you’d like to achieve over the next seven weeks.
Once I have a clear assessment of your goals, I will create a custom curriculum for the next seven weeks, tailored to your specific needs.
Each week, we’ll begin with a breathwork session (one session per week for each of the seven chakras). I’ll guided you step-by-step through the breathing techniques we’ll use. Each week you’ll learn insights from esoteric teachings, the science behind breathwork, and wisdom from my own experience to coach you through this journey.
Each session is a safe-space for you to explore whatever is coming up for you—emotionally, physically, and spiritually. So, I encourage you to surrender to the experience and give yourself permission to go out of your comfort zone. That is where the healing and the magic happens!
After each weeks session, your session will be uploaded and made available (privately and only for you) for you to review. This will be your homework for each week. You’ll be expected to repeat the breathwork session at least three times before your next session.
At the end of the seven weeks, we’ll have an additional coaching call to close out the experience. During this session, you’ll share what you experienced, learned, and reflect on your healing and transformation. Finally, we’ll discuss next steps to help you on your healing journey to help integrate the experience for lifelong happiness.
If you have any questions about the 7-Week Intensive Breathwork Journey before you purchase, do not hesitate to contact me.
- Begin with an intention. Every session begins with you setting an intention. This intention can be for whatever you’d like, this is your journey!
- Step-by-step guidance. At the beginning of each breathwork session, I’ll guide you through the rhythmic breathing breath retention techniques.
- Stimulate self-healing. Improve brain function, giving yourself more clarity and focus. Cleanse and purify the bloodstream and lymphatic system.
- Hack your system. Hack your autonomic nervous system to manage stress and anxiety.
- Multi-sensory experience. Each breathwork session is a multi-sensory meditation experience using pranayama rhythmic breathing and heart-coherence.
- Clear away negativity. Clear away any limiting negative imprints and traumas from early life. And, imprint more empowering beliefs and habits to manifest what you want in your life.
- Raise your vibration. Increased level of vibrational energy strengthening your immune system and connection to your inner self and reach elevated states of consciousness.
What are some of the health benefit of the 7-Week Breathwork Journey?
- Your Breath—Where Science Meets Ancient Wisdom Tradition. Use pranayama rhythmic breathing and kumbhaka breath retentions to increase your energy and help you focus on the good feelings necessary to manifest your intention positively.
- Increase Energy, Health, and Well-Being. Pranayama rhythmic breathing and kumbhaka breath retentions awaken dormant parts of the brain. As well, deep breathing calms your nervous system, increases cognitive function, and raising your energetic vibration.
- Intermittent Hypoxic Training (IHT). Intermittent Hypoxic Training (IHT) is a medically approved therapy with instantaneous health benefits. The latest research shows that intermittent hypoxic training during breathwork, where you create brief periods of low oxygen levels, produces almost instantaneous results. You are stimulating stem cells, triggering them to move around the body to places where they can heal and regenerate healthy cells in your body.
- Create Heart-Mind Coherence. Slowing down your breath and focusing on a consistent rhythmic breathing, you create more coherence between your heart and mind. By creating heart-mind coherence, you can feel more confident, focused, positive, and motivated.
- Supercharge Your Creative Life Force. Rooted in your sacral chakra, your creative life force energy is the physiological source of your creative power. Through consistent breathwork practice, when you connect this energy to your heart center, you can supercharge your creative energy.
- You are Your Own Medicine. Unleash your peak performance by leveraging the most accessible holistic health tool on the planet to create a life you love—your breath.